We hold open meetings every 2 months to report and discuss matters of local interest. One or more of our local Councillors usually attend. The meetings are open to all Craiglockhart residents and are a good opportunity to discuss what is happening in our community and to raise any concerns. If you are unsure about the area we cover please check our boundary map.
Dates of Meetings 2017
- Monday 27th March - 7pm - Craiglockhart Parish Church
- Monday 22nd May - 7pm - Craiglockhart Tennis Centre (TBC)
- Monday 24th July - 7pm - Meggetland Sports Centre (TBC)
- Monday 25th September - 7pm - Craiglockhart Parish Church (TBC)
- Monday 27th November - 7pm - Craiglockhart Tennis Centre (TBC)
An Agenda is published before each meeting, contact us to add an item or items can be raised at the meeting.
Minutes of Meetings
These are the last four sets of minutes. The most recent set are draft until approved at the next meeting.
Copies of earlier minutes are available on request.